Syllabus: Chinese 4301. Conversational Cantonese for Mandarin Speakers I. (3 units, U)
- Spring 2023 – forthcoming (Hybrid mode; In-person for OSU students on the main (Columbus) campus; virtual via synchronous, CarmenZoom for students in the BTAA CourseShare Program).
- Spring 2022 (pdf) – Distance Learning (DL) mode via synchronous, CarmenZoom meetings.
- Spring 2021 (pdf) – Distance Learning (DL) mode via synchronous, CarmenZoom meetings.
- As of Spring 2021, Chinese 4301 is also available for credit to students at other Big Ten Academic Alliance institutions via the BTAA CourseShare Program.
- Chinese 4301, supervised by me, was first taught in 2013-2014 academic year, and until Spring Semester 2021 (during the pandemic), has been taught as an in-person course in the regular classroom track.