The nominations for CFAES Staff Recognition Awards for the Shirley Brooks Jones Citizenship Award and the Key Values, Innovation, and Special Recognition Awards are due by June 30.
The Shirley Brooks-Jones Citizenship Award ($500)
Awarded to a staff member who:
- Provides outstanding and ongoing excellence in services to faculty, staff, students, and/or others
- Enhances the quality of work-life in ways that makes a significant difference for colleagues or customers
- Develops creative solutions to problems that result in significantly more effective and efficient college operations
- Contributes to positive changes in the college
- Promotes the college core values and college goals; college core values are: discovery, life-longlearning, science-based knowledge, academic freedom, civility, professionalism, and diversity
Key Values Award ($300)
A service award for dedication, cooperation and positive attitudes in the workplace. Nominations for staff members within first three years of employment.
Innovation Award ($300)
For developing and/or participating in project initiatives and/or process operations improvements that enhances CFAES, Extension, ATI, or OARDC and its mission.
Special Recognition ($300)
For going above and beyond job duties, for having special commitment to tasks and positive customer service and improving workplace communications.
Click here for more information and to access the nomination forms.
All applications are to be sent to Staff Advisory Council Awards Committee c/o Joy Bauman, CFAES Center for Cooperatives, 1864 Shyville Road, Piketon, OH 45611 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.