Ohio 4-H youth development and CFAES could really use your help in winning a competition that will bring funds for STEM education and leadership training to thousands of Ohio youth. Many 4-H youth go on to become CFAES students and alums. If you could help promote the national Raise Your Hand for 4-H campaign, we’d really appreciate it.
Ohio is in a national competition to see which state can have the most people raise their hands for 4-H youth. We are in the number one spot right now, and we want to keep it that way!
A few tips:
- If you raised your hand last year, you can do so again. Please do!
- You can participate if you are a 4-H volunteer or alum or even just a friend / admirer of 4-H. The addition of friends of 4-H is new this year.
- If you can spread the word via social media and to friends, family, and coworkers, that would be great.
- Some companies and organizations have agreed to promote the campaign for us as well. If you have a connection to help spread the word, let Beth Frey know.
- The winning state gets $20,000 to support youth programming. Ohio 4-H will divvy the entire winnings between the top 35 counties with the most hands raised.
- We won this contest last year, and we REALLY want to win again.
Click here to raise your hand or to share this link with others who can raise their hands in support of Ohio 4-H.