Don’t forget to take part in one or more of these faculty and staff activities this week!
Extension Campus Campaign Breakfast
9:30 a.m. in Ag Admin Auditorium
Columbus Campus Campaign & CFAES Staff Advisory Council Breakfast
8 – 9:30 a.m. in Ag Admin auditorium
Wooster Campus Campaign Breakfast
8 – 10 a.m. in the Shisler Conference Center
Helen Thompson has suggested the Arts, Science & Business Technology Fund (#308533) for the good of the division. It supports important work at Ohio State ATI.
Other OSU funds to consider:
- Ohio Suicide Prevention Foundation – Because everyone matters – Fund 312040
- Nourishing Success Scholarship – Provides a meal plan for a CFAES student who demonstrates financial need – Fund 315732
- Star House – A shelter for homeless youth – Fund 312330
- Military and Veterans Services – This office helps veterans transition to student life at Ohio State – Fund 314337
- The James Fund for Life – Supports cancer research – Fund 31092
- Veterinary Care Endowment – Used to provide veterinary services to animals whose owners cannot afford them – Fund 627487
- Ohio Military Kids 4-H Fund – Supports camp and youth development for the children of service members – Fund 311984
- TAP Fund – Supports a program in College of Engineering to adapt toys for children with disabilities – Fund 315339
No matter the size of your gift, your support will help create a better world for us all. Please make your gift by April 30.