We are in Week 5 of Campus Campaign 2016. We are currently at 27% participation as a college. We need 316 more participants to reach our goal!
Click the links on this week’s featured units to learn more:
Department of Food, Agricultural and Biological Engineering
Department of Agricultural Communication, Education, and Leadership
- Department of Agricultural Education Program of Excellence Fund 601701
- The J. Robert and Catharine P. Warmbrod Graduate Education and Research Fund 607552
And don’t forget this year’s CFAES highlighted funds:
- Students First, Students Now Scholarship Fund in FAES 313122
- Welcome and Education Center at the Secrest Arboretum Fund 312597
- Ohio 4-H Program Fund 310225
Please help us connect the dots!