- We will be meeting at the Nationwide & Ohio Farm Bureau 4-H Center: 2201 Fred Taylor Drive, Columbus OH 43221
- Registration begins at 8:15, with the program starting promptly at 9:00. We will adjourn at 4:00.
- You will need to print out a parking pass and display it on your dash. Limited parking is available just in front of the 4-H Center, including handicapped parking. Feel free to park there as needed, or pull up to drop off any passengers. Parking is also available across the street from the 4-H; see this map.. Park and check in at registration if you didn’t receive a pass link via e-mail; we’ll have printed copies available.
- Morning refreshments will be provided. Lunch will include vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options.
- We’ll have some great door prizes. Anyone wearing something insect-related (clothing, jewelry, tattoos, antennae, etc.) will be included in the door prize drawing. Creativity is invited, and the daring soul(s) wearing an insect costume will be rewarded!
- Program details can be found below (scroll down).
- We are doing our best to reduce waste associated with this program.
- Please bring a water bottle, as we will not provide bottled water.
- Do you have a name tag? If so, please wear it on Wednesday. We’ll also have stick-on name tags on site.
- We’re skipping paper folders and printed handouts; links to handouts will be available on the table below. Check back for updates.
- Our lunch is an “unboxed” boxed lunch to limit container waste.
- Thanks for helping us to limit our environmental footprint!
- Questions? Please e-mail me at email@example.com.
This program is sponsored by the OSU Department of Entomology in partnership with Chadwick Arboretum, and is funded in part by a NIFA IPM Pollinator Health grant.
Quick link to this site: http://go.osu.edu/insectU