Cross World Medics is currently accepting applications for their 2018 Summer Shadow and Service Programs. They are offering 1-8 week Medical, Nursing, Midwifery, and Veterinary programs in South Africa! The Cross World Medics program aims to democratize healthy living, but focuses more on clinical experience and community service. Students will be assigned to a clinic or hospital in South Africa to learn about global health initiatives, shadow health professionals, and serve vulnerable communities.
Cross World Medics Interns will:
- Gain international experience on the ground in global health initiatives.
- Shadow health professionals and cultivate lifelong relationships.
- Distinguish themselves as applicants to medical/graduate school
- Immerse themselves in diversity through service and excursions.
- Collaborate with groups of university students from around the world.
- Enhance health care skills in real-world environments
The application deadline is Feb. 28, 2018, so don’t wait!
Want to jump start your search for the right research program? Check out this listing of programs that have recently reached out to CBC students