Are you looking for a summer job? How about one in the fields of organic and inorganic synthesis!
Universal Technology Corporation is looking to hire a current student do be a research chemist over the summer at their Composites Branch within the Materials and Manufacturing Directorate of the Air Force Research Laboratory at Wright-Patterson Air base in Ohio.
Interested students should have working knowledge and hands-on experience in…
- traditional and state-of-the-art techniques for the synthesis
- reaction optimization
- characterization of organic and inorganic small molecules
- S. citizenship
- Current student (B.S., M.S. or Ph.D.) in chemistry
- Research in chemical synthesis, reaction optimization, and characterization
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Research publications in peer-reviewed journals and professional society conference presentations are a plus.
- Team-oriented approach, but capable of independent work
- Willingness to expand scientific knowledge base through interdisciplinary research
For more Job Responsibilities see the attached document, and to apply and get even more information, go to their website.
The ESTEEM Graduate Program is an 11-month master of science degree program at the University of Notre Dame that equips students from technical backgrounds with the skills and experience to launch new businesses. Over the course of a year, students are immersed in an entrepreneurial sandbox, where they get their hands dirty with innovation and launching new ventures through a cutting-edge curriculum, a capstone commercialization thesis for an emerging technology, and outstanding out-of-the-classroom experiences.
The Esteem Graduate Program offers an 86% placement rate at graduation and an average scholarship amount of 22.7 thousand dollars.
More information can be found on their brochure.
If you are looking for a an exciting opportunity during undergrad or post-grad, the FAST Fellowship may be just right for you! The Florida Agricultural Science and Technology (FAST) Fellowship Program is a paid, two-year program in a state-of-the art laboratory located in Tallahassee, Florida. The deadline to apply is March 31, 2018. Don’t wait, apply today!
For more information about the program, check out the original blog post.