Are you looking for a summer job? How about one in the fields of organic and inorganic synthesis!
Universal Technology Corporation is looking to hire a current student do be a research chemist over the summer at their Composites Branch within the Materials and Manufacturing Directorate of the Air Force Research Laboratory at Wright-Patterson Air base in Ohio.
Interested students should have working knowledge and hands-on experience in…
- traditional and state-of-the-art techniques for the synthesis
- reaction optimization
- characterization of organic and inorganic small molecules
- S. citizenship
- Current student (B.S., M.S. or Ph.D.) in chemistry
- Research in chemical synthesis, reaction optimization, and characterization
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Research publications in peer-reviewed journals and professional society conference presentations are a plus.
- Team-oriented approach, but capable of independent work
- Willingness to expand scientific knowledge base through interdisciplinary research