Applications are now open for the Undergraduate Research Scholarship and the International Research Grant. These scholarships will award funds of 500-6,000 dollars. The awards are to be used to meet tuition costs, but remaining balances will be issued to the recipients. You do not need to be a member of the Arts and Sciences Honors Program to apply for these scholarships. However, special consideration will be given to applicants who have research distinction or honors research distinction.
Applications are due September 16, so apply now! You can find the applications here.
Application due: Monday, February 5th
The ACS Honors Program is now accepting applications for the Spring 2018 Arts and Sciences Undergraduate Research Scholarship (URS) competition.
To be eligible, students must:
- Be enrolled in a major program in the college of Arts and Sciences
- Have attained junior standing by time of funding
- Not be graduating Spring 2018 semester
- Be enrolled full-time during semesters of funding
- Have an Ohio State faculty advisor with whom they work to devise and refine a proposal, and who will be responsible for overseeing the project once it is underway.
The scholarships, which typically range from $500 to approximately $12,000, will be distributed during Summer, Autumn, and/or Spring semesters of 2018-2019. The funds automatically go toward the payment of the student recipient’s university tuition and fees.
More information and Frequently Asked Questions can be found on the program’s webpage. Applications for the Spring 2018 competition are due Monday, February 5th, 2018 (before 5pm).