Next Energy Technologies (NEXT) is looking for entry level chemists to join their organic synthesis team. They are
seeking highly motivated new graduates who are excited at the prospect of carrying out multi-step organic
synthesis in an R&D setting. NEXT is a startup developing game-changing semi-transparent photovoltaic windows.
• Execute multi-step synthesis under the supervision of senior leaders, frequently requiring the use of air-free techniques.
• Organic compound purification via column chromatography, distillation, etc.
• Characterization of intermediates and final compounds by NMR, mass spectrometry, and other techniques as required.
• Preparation and presentation of weekly reports summarizing progress and future work.
• Basic lab maintenance and upkeep.
• B.S. (B.Sc.) in Chemistry.
• Strong desire to work in an innovative research setting.
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
• Must be comfortable working with up to 3L of organic solvent.
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
• Must be able to follow directions closely, work safely, and be hands on.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
To apply for this position e-mail a resume of your background and qualifications to: firstname.lastname@example.org