Entegris is a global leader in materials science, and is looking for a B.S. or M.S. level Chemist to join their team in Burnet, TX! Entegris synthesizes and works with high purity chemical vapor deposition precursors for the semiconductor industry; this position would work on a team with experiences such as schlenk line techniques and air-sensitive chemistry. In this role, a candidate will work closely with their Senior Scientist and with other senior team members to support new product development and product release.
- Bachelors degree in chemistry or related field;
- Previous manufacturing experience;
- Previous chemical handling experience;
- Knowledge of inventory management;
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 45000;
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs;
- Ability to gain respirator certification and wear proper PPE as required
If you are interested in learning more about this position or would like to apply, check out their website listing for more information.
SafeWhite is a company committed to discovering and developing safe alternatives for teeth whitening. SafeWhite is evaluating a series of natural and bio-inspired materials as an alternative to peroxide bleaching. Located in the rev1Ventures building near the campus, this company is looking for OSU graduates who thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
Full-time employees are eligible for company benefits including insurance (Health, Dental, Vision) and paid time off, including Holidays.
Requirements and responsibilities, as well as the application, can be found at their website.
If you are looking for more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (614) 340-1450.
All undergraduate students with research interests in all areas of physical sciences, with a focus on physics, materials science, nanoscience, optics, photonics, astronomy, physical chemistry, and applied physics and engineering are invited to attend “Sci Derby: Ultrasmall vs. Ultrafast,” the Conference for Undergraduate Women in Physical Sciences (WoPhyS ’15).
WoPhyS ’15 will be held Thursday, October 15 – Saturday, October 17, 2015 on the campus of the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
Participants will have the opportunity to:
- Present research accomplishments to peers and the academic community
- Attend scientific plenary talks given by invited scientists
- Participate in graduate school preparation workshops
- Interact with natural science students and faculty from other universities
Tour facilities and labs, including the Nebraska Center for Materials and Nanoscience
Registration for WoPhyS ’15 is available online as well as details about the location and accommodations. There is no registration fee and all local costs are covered. Travel scholarships are available for undergraduates who present a talk or poster.