Join the US Department of Energy, Office of Science, from 1:00pm – 3:00pm, Thursday, Nov. 29, 2018, for the L.I.V.E. Virtual Career Fair and discover opportunities to participate in the Science Undergraduate Laboratory Internships (SULI) and the Community College Internships (CCI) at six participating labs/facilities:
• Oak Ridge National Laboratory
• Argonne National Laboratory
• Brookhaven National Laboratory
• National Renewable Energy Laboratory
• Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
• General Atomics
During the L.I.V.E. Virtual Career Fair, you’ll be able to interact with recruiters, scientists and researchers; explore information about each lab/facility; and learn about the SULI and CCI experiences.
Learn more and register for the event here.