Quanta BioDesign in Plain City, OH is seeking a part-time employee. The candidate will perform basic laboratory functions in support of the organic chemistry staff scientists. In this role, you will have access to over 100 combined years of organic chemistry manufacturing experience.
Contact today for more information at email@example.com.
Now Hiring! IMR’s Nanotech West Laboratory is looking to hire an intern for their undergraduate laboratory.
8-15 hours per week (additional summer hours available)
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Material processing in Class 100 cleanroom facility
- Metrology of semiconductor materials and devices
- Maintaining chemical and gas cylinder inventories
- Daily and weekly equipment status checks
- Maintaining lab cleanliness and monitoring lab users
[The Institute for Material Research (IMR) offers a free weekday shuttle between central campus and Nanotech West Laboratory located on West Campus]
Please Direct Inquiries to Pete Janney (firstname.lastname@example.org)