Masters of Science in Chemical Sciences
The National University of Singapore offers a Masters of Science program which could open doors to career opportunities in industries such as Health Sciences, Pharmaceuticals, or Advanced Materials. This M.Sc. program through NUS’s Department of Chemistry includes courses such as Chemistry & Society and Industry Practices in Chemistry.
Applications are open starting October 15, 2021 through March 15, 2022.
For more program information please view the brochure or this poster.
Or contact the department directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Professional M.S. Program (PMP) in the Davidson School of Chemical Engineering at Purdue University can help launch your career and increase your earning potential! The program prepares students from both chemical engineering and non-chemical engineering undergraduate backgrounds for successful careers in industry, providing them with the technical skills they would acquire in a traditional MS program, while also developing skills needed in industry, such as leadership and management skills, business and financial skills, oral and written communications, teamwork, and defining and managing projects. Upon completing the program, graduates are prepared to be technical managers and can communicate, negotiate, and lead people and projects within a global engineering enterprise.
Distinguishing features of the program include:
- 1-1.5 Year Program: Students take a combination of advanced technical and management courses, earning a Master of Science in Chemical Engineering.
- Specially Tailored Coursework: Students choose from 6 concentration areas to gain specialized knowledge suited to their interests and goals.
- Real-World Problem Solving and Innovation: Students work with industry leaders and our world-renowned faculty on a 6-credit hour capstone project. This capstone project is the cornerstone of program, providing you with relevant, real-world experience.
- Advanced Professional Development Programs: Students receive one-on-one counseling and career development to prepare for success at Purdue and beyond.
- Career Catalyzation: Most graduates enter careers in diverse fields, often on advanced leadership tracks, while some students pursue further education, such as a PhD or MBA.
Purdue is inviting our students to attend one of its upcoming virtual information sessions to learn more about the program and see if it is the right. Register for a date that fits your needs using the links below.
Once you register for a session, you receive a link and instructions on how to join using WebEx, an online video conferencing site.
The Department of Medicinal Chemistry in the College of Pharmacy at the University of Florida is looking for prospective chemistry students interested in a graduate degree! Their mission is to conduct basic and applied research in chemistry, biochemistry, and related disciplines as it relates to drug design and discovery. The department focuses on all aspects of drug design, discovery and development with a unique blend of the physical and biological sciences.
Stipends for graduate research assistants start at $31,000, and those with a Pharm.D. are eligible for additional funding. Graduates of the program earn a Ph.D. in pharmaceutical sciences, with a major in medicinal chemistry. Former graduates of this program have landed positions at major research universities, government agencies, and biotech companies.
For more information and to apply, visit the Department of Medicinal Chemistry website!
The Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services is offering two exciting fellowship opportunities for upcoming Bachelors, Masters, and Ph.D. graduates in Natural Science (Chemistry, Agricultural and Natural Resources, or Physical Sciences). The Florida Agricultural Science and Technology (FAST) Fellowship Program is a paid, two-year program in a state-of-the art laboratory located in Tallahassee, Florida.
Applicants must have received their degree (Bachelors, Masters, or Ph.D.) by the time the FAST Fellowship Program begins (September 2018) and may not have received it prior to September 2015. Eligibility requirements are listed below:
- A bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited college or university with a major in a Natural Science (Chemistry, Agricultural and Natural Resources, or Physical Sciences) received within the last three (3) years. Salary is based on degree of selected candidate.
- Be a United States citizen, or a lawfully authorized alien worker.
- Have a Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.5 or higher in the science courses completed.
- Less than three (3) years of post-graduation professional experience in the Natural Sciences as described in (1).
Students and recent graduates may apply for one of our FAST Fellowship positions by visiting FreshFromFloridaCareers.com by March 31, 2018.
If you have any questions regarding this opportunity, please don’t hesitate to contact Julie Wood by calling (850) 245-5561 or emailing Julie.Wood1@freshfromflorida.com.
For more information check out this flyer FAST Fellowship Flyer-1i4gyu6