OSU’s East Asian Studies Center is currently offering several fellowships to undergraduates in STEM departments who have completed at least two years of study in Chinese, Japanese, Korean, or other East Asian languages. These fellowships are offered for intensive summer language study or for an academic year of STEM and language study.
Summer fellowships are expected to offer:
- $5,000 for tuition and fees
- a $2,500 stipend
Academic year fellowships are expected to offer:
- $10,000 for tuition and fees
- a $5,000 stipend
The East Asian Studies Center is currently accepting applications for Summer 2021 and Academic Year 2021-2022. Applications are due Monday, February 1, 2021, 4:30 p.m. EST, so apply now!
For more information:
- Check out more information on the fellowships here.
- Find more information about the fellowship application here.
- Contact Amy Carey, EASC senior assistant director at email@example.com.
Ohio State’s East Asian Studies Center is currently seeking applicants for fellowships for Summer 2020 and the Academic year from Autumn 2020 to Spring 2021. These fellowships are available for full-time undergraduate students majoring in a STEM field with junior or senior standing. Applicants also must have completed two years of college-level East Asian language study and be U.S. citizens or permanent residents. Summer fellowships offer a 2,500 dollar stipend and up to 5,000 dollars in tuition and fee support. Academic year fellowships offer a 5,000 dollar stipend and up to 10,000 dollars in tuition and fee support. See flyer here. More detailed information is also available here.
Find out more by attending an information session at 100 Enarson Classroom Building at one of the following dates and times:
• Friday, November 15, 2019 – 2:00pm to 3:00pm
• Monday, November 18, 2019 – 5:00pm to 6:00pm
• Tuesday, November 19, 2019 – 11:00am to 12:00pm
• Monday, November 25, 2019 – 12:00pm to 1:00pm
• Tuesday, December 3, 2019 – 4:00pm to 5:00pm
• Friday, December 6, 2019 – 10:00am to 11:00am
Applications are due Monday, February 3, 2020, at 4:30 p.m.