Application Deadline: February 8th, 2019
The Center for Selective C-H Functionalization (CCHF) is currently accepting applications for their Chemistry Summer Undergraduate Research Program (CSURP) for 2019. The program provides an opportunity for undergraduate students with an interest in the chemical sciences to conduct research with a faculty mentor in one of CCHF’s 15 partnership research laboratories across the country.
The program highlights:
- Engage in innovative, cutting edge research
- Interact with prominent leaders in the field
- Receive a competitive stipend (up to $5000)
- Receive campus housing or a housing allowance
- Attend seminars, workshops, career planning sessions, and other professional development opportunities
The program runs from mid-May to mid-August.
You’re encouraged to apply if you are:
- Currently enrolled as a degree-seeking undergraduate at a U.S. institution of higher education
- A U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- In good academic standing
- Someone with interest in the field of C-H Functionalization (No previous research experience is required!)
- Someone with interest in synthetic organic chemistry
- A chemistry, biochemistry, or chemical engineering major
You can apply online at their website here.