ProteoSense is coming to campus to conduct interviews for full time research opportunities! ProteoSense is commercializing breakthrough solid state biosensor technology for the biomedical, environmental and food markets with initial entry into the food safety market planned for 2017. ProteoSense’s handheld testing system, RAPIDSCAN, is a disruptive bio-detection sensor for multiple time-critical and remote applications. They are validating a new candidate technology and swiftly approaching development of their first beta product. We have full-time paid opportunities for entry level scientists and/or summer internships. We are looking for driven, scientifically curious candidates who take ownership of their work and have an eye for detail. These candidates should be excited by the opportunity to work in a highly interdisciplinary entrepreneurial field.
- Conduct research on electrochemical biosensor development.
Must carrying out experiments but also understand and expand upon existing technologies and practices.
Collection, processing, and analysis of data
- Participate in laboratory management, maintenance, and cleaning.
- Participate in laboratory demonstrations.
- Performs literature searches and brings ideas to the table.
- Will own one or more project(s) based on aptitude
- 60% Laboratory research on biosensor development, including literature review
- 15% Data analysis
- 15% Lab management and organization
- 10% Assist in range of activities and customer engagements to support growth of the business
Pay and length of appointment negotiable with opportunity to renew based on performance and funding.
Proteosense is located in the Rev1 venture development facility at 1275 Kinnear Road, Columbus OH. Location features on-site parking, as well as easy access to campus area bussing for Ohio State students.
They are using the FutureLink/Buckeye Careers system to process applications. To be considered for an on campus interview you must log in to your FutureLink/Buckeye Careers account and submit a resume to posting ID#25325570
Students can log in at http://futurelink.osu.edu to apply!