Application Deadline: March 1, 2021
The Nebraska Summer Research Program is a 10-week residential summer research experience that provides mentoring and research participation while allowing scholars to preview graduate school life at a research university. Participants all receive competitive stipends, room and board, travel/transport, graduate school preparation workshops, social and networking activities, and more.
Nebraska remains hopeful that it will be providing an in-person experience this summer. Should that change, applicants will be notified as soon as possible and a virtual experience will still be offered.
Explore the Programs:
- Applications and Foundations of Unmanned Systems
- Beneficial Insects Protection Research and Extension Experiences
- Bioenergy Systems
- Biomedical Engineering Devices
- Chemical Assembly
- Expanding Opportunities in Agricultural Sciences
- Lasers and Optics
- Materials Research Science and Engineering Center (MRSEC))
- Molecular Biology and Biochemistry of Plant Immunity Against Biotic Stress
- Redox Biology
- Resilience in Agricultural Working Landscapes
- Minority Health Disparities Initiative Research Experience for Undergraduates
- Sustainability of Horizontal Civil Networks in Rural Environments
- Systems Biology of Plant and Microbiome
The online application is open until Monday, March 1, and students may apply for up to three different research groups.
Want to jump start your search for the right research program? Check out this listing of programs that have recently reached out to CBC students.