In collaboration with the Genentech Foundation, the ACS Bridge Project will hold a free, online Graduate School Readiness & Professional Development Bootcamp for underrepresented minority undergraduate students from January 8-10, 2021. A pre-workshop event will be held online in mid-November (more information about this event will be provided to selected applicants).
This workshop will help students:
- articulate and frame strengths, motivations, experiences, and goals towards professional development
- receive feedback on improving their personal narrative
- outline a strategy for competitive graduate school applications
- gain insight towards growing a professional network
- receive educational and career coaching
The deadline to apply for this event is 5:00 pm, October 31, 2020. Space is limited to 25 selected applicants, so apply today!
For more information:
- find out more about this event on the ACS website here
- find out more about the ACS Bridge Project here
- contact the ACS Bridge Project team at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Ohio State University’s College of Pharmacy is hosting an event for pharmacy applicants who plan to apply to Doctor of Pharmacy programs in the near future. A viewing of “Tips and Tricks: Applicant Preparedness for PharmCAS Cycle”, a webinar offered by AACP and Liasion, will be followed by a Q&A session with members of the admissions staff at The Ohio State College of Pharmacy. Attendees will have the opportunity to ask questions and talk with professionals who understand and work with the pharmacy application and admissions process. Food and drink will be provided to all registered attendees.
Date: Thursday, July 12, 2018
Time: 2:45 PM – 4:45 PM
Location: The Ohio State University – Parks Hall 157
(500 West 12th Ave, Columbus, OH)
To register for the event, complete the survey. Any student who is not able to attend the Webinar is encouraged to participate online and complete the survey as well. Any questions should be directed in email to email@example.com.