Application Deadline: April 23, 2023
The CBC General Chemistry Prep Lab is currently accepting applications for Lab Assistants for Autumn 2023. Lab Assistant positions provide students with the opportunity to work in an active laboratory space, network with peers that have similar goals, and learn valuable customer service skills applicable to many careers. Students may have the opportunity to take on a leadership role.
In order to apply, you must meet the following criteria:
- Completed all General Chemistry (1000 level) courses required for your major
- Cumulative GPA > 3.0
- Enrolled in classes during Autumn 2023
- No other paid monthly student appointments during Autumn 2023 (this includes paid research). Biweekly appointments are acceptable.
Appointment details are as follows:
- Hours: 12-10/week
- Responsibilities: preparation and distribution of reagents, distribution and maintenance of lab equipment, completion of weekly safety checks, etc.
- Mandatory paid training will begin the week before classes start in August.
- First year of employment: $12.00/hour
- Second year of employment: $12.50/hour
- Third year of employment: $13.00/hour
When submitting your application, you will be asked for a schedule. This does not guarantee position. A more accurate schedule will be collected upon hiring.
Apply at go.osu.edu/AU23preplabapp.
Applications should be submitted by 11:59 pm on April 23rd, 2023. Please contact Tyler Weaver (email@example.com) with any questions or concerns.