Medpace, a clinical research organization based in Cincinnati, has opened an entry level Laboratory Project Coordinator position for applications. Medpace has connections to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Medpace is dedicated to developing ground-breaking drugs and technology.
As a Lab Project Coordinator, job responsibilities will include:
- Creating and maintaining laboratory manuals
- Develop and present clinical laboratory presentations
- Design and monitor production of specimen collection kits
- Communicate protocols between departments
- Write and revise Standard Operating Procedures
Medpace is looking for applicants with a science or health related Bachelor’s degree, good communication skills, and prefer laboratory experience.
Applications are available at, as well as more information regarding the job listing and Medpace here.