GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Medicinal Chemistry located in Upper Providence, PA is looking for Medicinal Chemistry interns for the summer of 2022. This will involve a focus on organic synthesis and modern industrial and chemical technologies. Students will partner with GSK’s researchers to design and synthesize drug molecules for development. This will provide experience in organic chemistry and teach medical chemistry problem-solving skills.
Position Details Include:
- Accurate record keeping
- Thin layer and flash chromatography
- Basic NMR and mass spectroscopy interpretation
- Pursing a BS/BA in chemistry or equivalent field
- Available 35-40 hours a week for 12 weeks through the months of May-August
- Experience with basic NMR interpretation and mass spectroscopy
- Experience with purification and isolation of organic molecules
The application and details can be found on their website, as well as a full range of opportunities.
The specific position id: IN-4450549383