Manus Bio is a next-generation industrial biotechnology company based in Cambridge, Massachusetts that produces plant-based ingredients. The company uses a variety of patented and proprietary technologies for engineering microbes for the production of specialty chemicals, such as food ingredients, agricultural chemicals, and pharmaceuticals.
Manus Bio is seeking a self-motivated and highly organized individual for a position that will specialize in and take ownership responsibility of laboratory operations.
- Mastery in Manus Bio SOPs and their execution involving reagent, media, and lab consumable preparation. Ability to train others to execute these tasks to the same high standard
- Maintain stellar lab organization to ensure operational excellence within the R&D team
- Maintain and facilitate use of our in-house inventory platforms to a highly organized standard
- Order and stock lab supplies and consumables. Maintain and later build relationships with outside vendors
- Maintain laboratory equipment to pristine condition and facilitate repairs when needed
- Develop ability to design and implement modifications to protocols and procedures that increase efficiency of Manus Bio SOPs
- B.S. in Bioengineering, Chemical Engineering, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, or similar discipline with 1-3 years in research lab technician, operations, or management experience
- Read more.