The Case Comprehensive Cancer Center is accepting applications for the new Cancer-focused Summer Undergraduate Research Program (CanSUR). This program offers a unique, immersive experience that will help prepare highly motivated undergraduates for a career in cancer research.
- Hands-on mentored cancer research experience including project development, execution, interpretation, and reporting of results.
- Week-long “cancer research bootcamp” devoted to interactive cancer research lectures.
- Weekly lunches organized around scientific and career enhancement topics. Dinner with fellow students, scholars and residents to learn about diverse cancer career opportunities.
- Presentation of final research project findings at CanSUR Scholar Symposium.
- Each summer CanSUR will support 32 undergraduates for a 10-week period (June through August).
- Undergraduates from across the country are encouraged to apply for the opportunity to work with one of 60 research experts from the Case Comprehensive Cancer Center.
- Scholars will receive a stipend of $4,000 for the summer. Additional housing and travel allowances are available for select participants.
For more information visit case.edu/cancer/training-education/cansur
Application deadline: January 15, 2021
Want to jump start your search for the right research program? Check out this listing of programs that have recently reached out to CBC students.