Student Life Disability Services is accepting applications for Chemistry Lab Assistant positions in Spring 2021. This position provides the opportunity to assist students who have disabilities in the lab setting.
- scheduling meetings with students before each lab to talk about safety measures and procedures
- performing duties in lab as described by students
- following all department instructions on safety and dress code
To apply, you must meet the following qualifications:
- enrolled as a student during Spring 2021
- cumulative GPA > 3.0
- completed General Chemistry Sequence (1210/1220; 1610/1620; or 1910H/1920H) with an A or A-
Appointment details are as follows:
- variable hours
If interested, apply here. Applications for this position are due by 11:59 pm December 18th, 2020. With any further questions, please contact email@example.com.