In collaboration with the Genentech Foundation, the ACS Bridge Project will hold a free, online Graduate School Readiness & Professional Development Bootcamp for underrepresented minority undergraduate students from January 8-10, 2021. A pre-workshop event will be held online in mid-November (more information about this event will be provided to selected applicants).
This workshop will help students:
- articulate and frame strengths, motivations, experiences, and goals towards professional development
- receive feedback on improving their personal narrative
- outline a strategy for competitive graduate school applications
- gain insight towards growing a professional network
- receive educational and career coaching
The deadline to apply for this event is 5:00 pm, October 31, 2020. Space is limited to 25 selected applicants, so apply today!
For more information: