Work in the General Chemistry Preparation Lab for Autumn 2020!
The General Chemistry Preparation lab of the Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry is hiring lab assistants to help us provide services to the General Chemistry Teaching lab in Autumn 2020. This position is open to undergraduates currently enrolled at OSU main campus who are eligible to work in the United States. Successful candidates should be able to work independently and have good customer service skills.
- Completed General Chemistry Sequence (1210/1220; 1610/1620; or 1910H/1920H) with a B- (preferred)
- Attention to detail, maintaining a stable work schedule
- Taking classes during Autumn 2020
- Be able to work until 2022 after recruitment
Student Appointment Details:
- Starting Salary: $9/hour
- Working Hours: 12-20 hours per week
- Responsibilities: Preparation and delivery of chemicals, distribution of lab equipment, lab services and safety inspections.
- On Friday, August 21st or Monday, August 24th, new lab assistants will need to participate in lab orientation/training.
- Direct Link: Apply here.
- Applicant will be contacted after submission of your application.