Interested in becoming a math or science teacher after graduation? Apply for Ohio University’s Noyce Teaching Fellowship Program!
As part of this program, you will:
- earn a tuition-free one year Master’s degree and teaching certification
- receive a 14,000 dollar stipend during program year
- join Ohio University’s network of STEM teaching fellows
- work with faculty and experienced mentors
- participate in STEM-related community service
- teach in a high-needs school for 4 years after completing your master’s degree and teaching certification
- receive a 11,000 dollar salary supplement during first four years teaching
Applications for 2020 will be accepted from December 1, 2019 until March 30, 2020. Apply and find more information here.
If you have further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.