Are you looking for a Research Intern position? ZeoVation, located here in Columbus Ohio is hiring an hourly-paid internship starting in September 2018.
ZeoVation (ZV) is a OSU spin off materials company developing products for the consumer, environmental and chemical industries. Currently, they market 2 zeolite products for academic and industrial development as well as 2 functional material products for consumer product manufacturing.
They are looking for highly motivated individuals to join their product research & development (R&D) team.
You will be trained on research and product development level chemical laboratory operation skills. Learn about new material development process. Work on lab-scale manufacturing of zeolites for research and development purpose and will be involved in product developments.
– Help maintain and optimize nanozeolite and hierarchical zeolite synthesis in R&D lab
– Produce nanozeolite and hierarchical zeolite raw products for R&D and sampling purposes
– Help develop nanozeolite synthesis protocols
– Record production and generate reports
– Two years of experience working in chemistry/materials research labs
– Undergraduate student or BS degree holder in chemistry/materials major
– Proficiency in chemistry experiment operations
– Interested in chemical process scale up
– Excellent oral and written communications skills are required
– Must be self-motivated and prepared to learn andadopt new techniques as needed
Bo Wang, PhD .
Co-Founder at ZeoVation