Part time, temporary positions providing database-building support for chemical literature curation for products is available at CAS, a division of the American Chemical Society.
- A degree in or working toward a degree in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or a related science.
- Successful completion of at least one course of organic chemistry.
- Familiarity with scientific terminology
- Ability to work part time for at least 12 months and/or have at least a sophomore standing in a Biochemistry, Chemistry, or Chemical Engineering related degree program with at least 12 months remaining until graduation.
- Good organizational, reading comprehension, problem solving, self-management, and communication skills
For information about the position and the company can be found at their website, including the position application.