Application Deadline: November 11, 2016
One Heart Source is currently accepting applications for their 2017 Experiential Learning Programs for students interested in health care. They are offering two week Health Innovation programs in South Africa.
As an OHS Volunteer you will:
- Gain international experience on the ground in global health initiatives.
- Mentor students who strive to become healthcare professionals and cultivate lifelong relationships.
- Immerse yourself in diversity through service and excursions.
- Collaborate with groups of university students from around the world.
- Develop leadership and entrepreneurial skills through the pursuit of social justice.
- Broaden health care skills in real-world environments.
Studying abroad is a valuable and exciting part of an undergraduate experience. When pursuing any study abroad opportunity, be sure to check in with an advisor to address any academic or financial implications of a semester abroad. Bon voyage!