Oakwood Labs is currently seeking OSU students for a full-time chemistry opportunity.
This position will include responsibilities for analytical development of pharmaceutical products for Oakland and its partners. Hands-on laboratory work will be used to aid in the development of inject able pharmaceutical products.
Basic training will be obtained through guidance of experienced professionals.
Some of the obligations are listed here:
1. Conducts analytical testing to support the development and validation of analytical methods for drug products, intermediates and excipients.
2. Maintains complete records of testing data and results.
3. Assists with the operations of the Research and Development Lab.
4. Maintains professional and technical knowledge.
5. Contributes to the effective operation of the department and the overall success of the Company.
Applicants should have a Bachelor of Science Degree in Chemistry or a closely related science field with chemistry and mathematics as completed coursework.
To apply, submit a resume to posting ID#25294139 on the Ohio State FutureLink system, available here.
For more information about Oakwood Labs, click here.