- The player is asked to guess whether a number generated randomly from 1 to 10 will be over 5, under 5, or exactly 5.
- The program randomly picks a number 1 through 10.
- If the player guessed correctly, they win, otherwise they lose.
The objective of the game is to get three of the same sprites in a row.
- Users will decide who is X’s and who is O’s (Player 1 is O’s and Player 2 is X’s)
- Player 1 will select a location on the gameboard to place sprite
- Player 2 will counter by placing their sprite on the board
- Game ends when all of the spaces are filled up or if either player gets three of their sprites in a row, vertically, horizontally, or diagonally.
- The game is designed for two players.
- The users will decide who is player 1 (chips) and who is player 2 (black chips).
- In order to play the game hit run, the program will ask to enter the user names.
- The game-board will show up and the user will be asked to enter the column from 1 to 7.
- Any number entered which is not in the range of 1 to 7 will display an error and ask the user to enter column number again.
- Player 1 and Player 2 will drop their piece into the board alternatively until the connect four is reached in horizontal, vertical or diagonal.
- In order to play the game again, hit run.