Graduate Program

If you are interested in getting a graduate degree in transportation and you would like to do research with me, you can apply to one of the two programs I am affiliated with:

You can obtain a MS or PhD in transportation engineering, in the Department of Civil, Environmental, and Geodetic Engineering. More information can be found here. I work closely with the other faculty (Profs. McCord, Mishalani, and Coifman) in the CEGE transportation group, and I am a member of the OSU Transit Lab. For more information on research opportunities, please contact me directly. For more information about the program (application procedures, key dates, etc.), please contact Dina Galley (galley.4 [at] osu.edu).

You can obtain a MS or PhD in City and Regional Planning, from the Knowlton School of Architecture. More information can be found here. Within CRP, I work closely with Profs Chen, Woodburn, and Akar. For more information on research opportunities, please contact me directly. For more information about the program (application procedures, key dates, etc.), please contact Jacquelyn Monnin (monnin.69 [at] osu.edu)

If you are interested in both engineering and planning, please also consider the dual degree, where you can earn a joint MS in transportation engineering and MS in city and regional planning.