LOGI OHI/O is a business strategy case competition and new venture of the Math department that seeks to strengthen the existing connection between firms, planning students, alumni and professional practitioners. This event is sponsored by Deloitte, who will assign teams of 4-5 students a case. Over this two-day-long competition, each team is asked to submit and present their solutions to a panel of professionals. Prizes will be award to the winning teams, whose work will be featured in the OSU Math Department website.
- Work in teams on real-life problems such as “Where do you put a new retail store?” and “How do you organize a company?”.
- Learn how to design a business strategy.
- All students welcome to apply (preference given to math students).
- No former coding skills required.
- Cash Prizes!
Photos of our 2018 event. We hope to see you next year!! Return as a mentor or participant. (Also, stay tuned for additional photos and a video…):
Our Cash Prize Winners:
Our organizers and volunteers:
More pictures can be found here
Watch the following video to learn more about LOGI OHI/O:
Kick Off Event
- Dates: October 18, 2018
- Time: 6:00 pm- 7:30 pm (Only open to selected case competition participants)
7:30 pm-9:00 pm (Open to everyone)
- Location: Dreese Lab 0264
All Participants are required to come to the Kick Off Event. During the kick-off event, students will be introduced to their assigned teams and to the case that they will be analyzing. Practitioners from Deloitte will offer tips on how to best prepare the case for presentation. As the case competition offers a glimpse into the working life of a consultant, there will be an overview of Deloitte Consulting LLP. Team coaches from Deloitte and peer mentors from SCNO will be assigned and introduced. Pizza will also be provided.
Case Competition Schedule
- Dates: October 20th – October 21st, 2018
- Time: 9:00 am-4:00 pm on each day
- Location: Enarson classroom building EC311
Partnership and how to sign up:
The LOGI OHI/O Competition Sponsored by Deloitte is in partnership with OHI/O
Sign up by clicking: