CAFFRE is comprised of a diverse group of researchers that work with industry partners while maintaining ongoing research programs at OSU. CAFFRE’s focus is to work with industry partners and spur the development of functional foods and ingredients to protect health and enhance quality of life. See the links below for summaries of our current research projects and our previous research publications.
Click here to see recent publications by CAFFRE members.
- Horticulture and Plant Science
- Phytochemical Analysis
- Physico-Chemical Properties
- Processing and Packaging
- Mechanistic Research and Preclinical Studies
- Digestion, Absorption, and Bioavailability
- Human Clinical Studies
- Agricultural Economics
- Carotenoids and Carotenoid-containing Foods
- Berries, Anthocyanins, and Resveratrol
- Soy and Isoflavones
- Cruciferous Vegetables, Glucosinolates, and Isothiocyanates
- Fatty Acids
- Dietary Supplements