College of Public Health faculty members serve as Principal Investigator for more than 50 research programs. It is the first and only accredited college of public health program in Ohio, and the research aims to improve the practice of public health. The College of Public Health has been a catalyst for collaboration within the OSU Health Sciences Center, universities statewide, state and local health departments in Ohio, federal public health agencies, and professional journals and societies internationally. It has the following specializations and centers:
- Environmental Health Sciences
- Health Behavior and Health Promotion
- Health Services Management and Policy
- Office of Workforce Development (OWD)
- Center for Health Outcomes, Policy and Evaluation Studies (HOPES)
- Center for Biostatistics
Visit http://cph.osu.edu/ for more information.