Since joining the ILO in 2012, Alba has developed the methods and processes used to provide targeted and strategic building information to the ILO’s internal and external clients. She provides information on company intelligence, competency mapping, benchmarking and more.
Alba received her PhD from Ohio State in agronomy, with a major in soil physics and a minor in statistics. She completed her postdoctoral training at the Ohio Agricultural Research and Development Center (OARDC) on Ohio State’s Wooster campus.
Contact Alba: firstname.lastname@example.org or 330-263-3890
Matthieu works to catalyze collaborations between Ohio State researchers and external partners and provide actionable information to help clients make better-informed decisions. He brings a solid scientific background and business acumen to the BIM.
Matthieu received his master’s degree in food science from ENSAIA in France and his PhD in molecular biology and biochemistry from Grenoble University in France. He holds an MBA from The Ohio State University Fisher College of Business.
Contact Mo: email@example.com or 614-292-9557.
Since the launch of BIM in 2012, we have continually worked to improve methods and processes for research and business intelligence.
BIM was featured on two Education Advisory Board webinars:
- Tactic in Brief: Market Mapping. How The Ohio State University Demonstrates Research Partnership Value to Companies
- URF Virtual Meeting Series, Session 4: Finding Best-Fit Corporate Research Partners. How Universities are Identifying and Attracting Sponsored Research from Industry Partners
To date, BIM has:
- Completed more than 100 company reports
- Created nearly 30 mind maps showing company needs
- Built more than 15 social networks
- Prepared 3 market analysis reports for the state of Ohio
- Performed 3 benchmarking studies for Ohio State’s Discovery Themes Initiative
Working with the BIM
Here’s what you can expect:
- An Initial meeting to assess your needs (go/no-go decision will be made)
- Planning and details will be sent to you
- Preliminary data review (1 or more meetings)
- Final review
- Issue of report and recommendations