Lab Member Updates

Congratulations to Sachi Chaudhari who was recently awarded an undergraduate research scholarship for her project Titled: “Investigating the trafficking patterns and cellular targets of antibody suppressor CD8+ cytotoxic T cells”

Welcome Newest Lab Members Kavya Koneru and Nadia Rajab! 

“I am a second-year undergraduate pharmaceutical science major at the Ohio State College of Pharmacy. As a part of the Bumgardner Lab, I hope to learn more about immunology and how current research in the field can impact transplant surgery. I am excited to grow as a researcher and learn how to effectively investigate various research questions.”

“I’m a sophomore at Ohio State University, with a major in Health Sciences and a minor in International Relations and Diplomacy. My goal is to work in health equity and help decrease global health disparities. I believe understanding immunology is critical for this, as understanding the immune system helps us understand how we fight diseases, no matter who or where we are. In the Bumgardner lab, I hope to learn more about the intricacies of T cells’ functions and am excited to study the immune systems of living specimen.”