Enarson Classroom Building

Brown, 3 story builfing
Picture of the front of Enarson Classroom Building that I took.

In the archives I read that Enarson was completed in 1950, the Enarson Classroom facility (formerly a Central Services facility) housed a garage for the university vehicles, laundry, stores, reception, and food storage. Enarson was renamed in 2013 to Hale Hall but changed to Enarson Classroom Buildings. It contains classrooms and an Ohio State University bookstore, which moved from Derby Hall in 1988.

Enarson Hall is where I currently have my English 1110.01 class. The elevator is always working but taking the stairs also isn’t a bad idea. Personally, the stairs will get you to where you need to be the fastest. The side doors on the building are almost always locked, but the main doors in the front are always unlocked, so if you’re running late, it isn’t too far out of the way. Enarson has places to sit in every hall so if you’re early and the classroom isn’t empty then you can take a seat on one of the benches in the hall. Enarson is almost always quite in the halls from what I’ve noticed so it wouldn’t be that bad of an idea to sit there and study.

directions in a blue line from Morrill Tower to Enarson Classroom Building
Apple Map directions to Enarson Classroom Building from Morrill Tower

Enarson is the first building I go to on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. It is a nine-minute walk from Morrill Tower.