We have updated our Introduction to BuckeyeLearn video. You can find this by searching “Introduction to BuckeyeLearn” in the global search or by clicking here.
BuckeyeLearn Homepage Redesign
Updates are coming to the BuckeyeLearn Homepage! Beginning April 11, you will notice a new, sleeker design that will improve the learner experience, allowing you a direct way to review the trainings that are on your transcript, and search for additional learning experiences.
Homepage changes include:
- Remove header image – the widgets you need to access your training are now the focal point of the homepage
- Remove My Training widget – having two different access points into your training was confusing, select the MY TRANSCRIPT button whenever you want to see your registered training
- Remove My Tasks widget – this widget was rarely used and you can access the same information by hovering over the Home navigation tab and selecting Scheduled Tasks
- Change name of “My Inbox” widget to “To Do” – better name for a widget that displays items that need completed for you and your direct reports
- Added Pending Evaluations widget – allows direct access to any open training evaluation you need to complete
Please see images below of the old homepage and new homepage:
BuckeyeLearn February 2018 Release
On February 9th, 2018 Cornerstone successfully released a new update for BuckeyeLearn. Highlights of the new functionality can be found below:
- This release includes mostly administrative updates to the system along with the beginning framework for additional features to come later this year. The only change that will be seen immediately to end users are enhancements to the On the Job Training functionality including:
- The ability to bulk add observations and notify managers when ready to be observed.
- Cornerstone has also added a new system for early adoption of features that are highly requested but not yet completely finished with development. We will be evaluating this new system and each feature that is tagged in this manner to determine if we should be early adopters.
With each release, we receive details from Cornerstone regarding the new/updated functionality that we will receive. The BuckeyeLearn Support team then works closely with our Operations Committee to thoroughly test the application in our Stage environment to ensure the new release will not cause any issues.