Dear Ohio BEEF Cattle letter subscribers,
Eight new articles have been posted in this week’s issue number 1338 of the Ohio BEEF Cattle letter: http://u.osu.edu/beef/
It’s likely too wet to be in the fields with equipment throughout much of Ohio, but it’s not too soon to be scouting forage fields for issues that might need corrected when the weather is fit!
Articles this week include:
* Spring Hayfield Scouting
* Cressleaf Groundsel Scouting
* “Can I start grazing?”
* “Beef Team Live” returns April 12 . . . Join us!
* Southwest Ohio Spring Cow/Calf Workshop
* Attend the International Grassland Congress, in Kentucky May 14-19, 2023
* OSU Extension Seeks a Next Assistant Director for Agriculture and Natural Resources
* Prospective Plantings – from a Cattle Perspective