Dear Ohio BEEF Cattle letter subscribers,
Five new articles have been posted in this week’s issue number 1337 of the Ohio BEEF Cattle letter: http://u.osu.edu/beef/
When considering the value in each pound of feeder calf that is being sold today and will be sold into the foreseeable future, can you afford not to have a breeding soundness exam performed on your bull? This week Brooks Warner discusses the value of investing in a BSE for your bulls.
Articles this week include:
- Breeding Soundness of Bulls
- Antibiotic Stewardship-What to do Now to Prepare for Changes Ahead
- Not all protein sources are the same
- Beef Cow, Heifer, and Steer Cattle Slaughter
- Assuming reduced supply, can beef demand remain resilient throughout 2023?