It is time to get registered for the 29th Southwest Ohio Perennial School on April 13, 2023 at OSU Extension Clermont County, 1000 Locust Street, Owensville, OH.
Featured Speakers include, in no particular order:
- Amy Stone – Spotted Lanternfly Update & Scavenger Hunt
- OSU Extension Lucas County
- Paul Koloszar – Northern Sea Oats and Other Mistakes I’ve Made; Managing Expectations for Natives
- Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden
- Tim McDermott – Urban Agriculture
- OSU Extension Franklin County
- Pam Bennett – Pollinator Plants and Gardens: You can Please Everyone
- OSU Extension
- #5 TBD
- Stay Tuned for More Details
$50 before April 1; $60 after April 1
*Lunch Will be catered by Chef Michael Scudder, owner of “Taste of the Good Life”.