- February 14th, 2020
- Time: 8:30am-5:00pm
The Biomedical Engineering Society of The Ohio State University will be holding our 5th annual Engineering in Healthcare: Industry and Research Symposium (EHIRS). This event showcases exemplary research from engineering graduate and undergraduate students and facilitates networking between students, faculty, industry representatives, and the public.
EHIRS has been a prime event to for companies to gain a foothold in the OSU health care initiatives. It has allowed companies to increase their talent pool through exemplary students, develop new collaborations with faculty, and promote new innovations in the field.
This year EHIRS is being held in collaboration with the Biomedical Engineering Societies of University of Cincinnati, and Wright State University. This enables an even greater student population at the event transforming and setting the stage for EH: I&RS to become a transformative regional event.
Please register at here
- Check-in + Breakfast: 8:30am-9:30am
- Keynote Speaker: 9:30am-10:30am
- Poster Session 1: 10:30am-11:30am
- Grad Student Research Presentation : 11:30am-12:00pm
- Lunch and Industry Panel: 12:00pm-1:30pm
- Grad Presentation 2: 1:30pm-2:15pm
- Networking: 2:15pm-3:15pm
- Poster Session 2: 3:15pm-4:15pm
- Awards + Wrap up: 4:15pm-5:00pm
- Timelines for abstracts
- Application Opens: Nov 15th, 2020
- Application Closes: Jan. 24th, 2020
- Results to Applicants: Feb. 3rd, 2020
Please fill out the Abstracts Application form here