BMI: 72-node dual quad-core cluster (total 576 CPU); 1.5 TB of aggregate physical memory; 144TB of disk storage distributed over 72 compute nodes.
OSC: Project PAS1475 (Jan 2019 – ): 5,000 Running Units (new)
OSUWMC Virtual Server (for lab web servers and databases): 8 vCPU, 24 GB of RAM, and 3.5 TB of storage
Xsede Educational Grant
- Class: Next-Generation Sequencing Data Analysis.
- Award computational resource: Disk storage: 15TB, Memory: 2TB, 2,500 SUs.
- Jun 2020 – Jun 2021. (Renewal)
Xsede Research Grant
- Single-cell classification and marker gene identification project.
- Award computational resource: Disk storage: 3TB, Memory: 2TB, 50,000 SUs.
- Jul 2018 – Jun 2019. (Original)
- Sep 2019 – Sep 2020. (Renewal)