NIH-NIGMS (R01), PI
- Title: Construction of cell-specific gene co-regulation signatures based on single-cell transcriptomics analysis (R01GM131399-01).
- Supplementary: Administrative Supplements Equipment (R01GM131399-03S1).
- One-time device purchase (2020)
NIH-NCI (U24), MPI (PI: John Bridges)
- Title: Participant Engagement and Cancer Genome Sequencing: Coordinating Center (U24CA252977).
NIH (U54), Contact PI of data analysis core (PI: Toren Finkel)
NIH (R21), MPI (Chung, Ma)
- Title: Statistical Power Calculation Framework for Spatially Resolved Transcriptomics Experiments (R21HG012482).
NIH (R01), co-I (PI: Dana McTigue)
- Title: Spinal cord injury causes liver pathology and metabolic dysfunction (R01DK126008-02).
NIH (R01), co-I (PI: Jason Wester)
- Title: Development of neuronal subtypes and local circuits in the hippocampus (R01MH124870-02).
NIH (R01), co-I (PI: Haitao Wen)
- Title: Targeting immune inhibitory molecule SUSD2 to reverse immunosuppression (R01AI162779-02).
NIH (R01), co-I (PI: Hongjun Fu)
- Title: Ectodermal-neural cortex 1 and neuronal vulnerability to tau pathology in Alzheimer’s disease (R01AG075092).
NIH (R01), co-I (PI: Tamar Gur)
- Title: Prenatal neuroinflammation: maternal microbiome contributions and behavioral consequences (R01MH129589-01).
NIH (R01), co-I (PI: Xuefeng Liu)
- Title: Conditionally reprogrammed cell model for castration-resistant prostate cancer (R01CA222148-05).
NIH (R01), co-I (PI: Zihai Li)
- Title: Targeting GRP94-TGF-beta pathway for cancer immunotherapy (R01CA262069-01).
(Completed) NIH (R25), co-I (PI: Rusty Gunser)
- Title: Training informaticians in big data (TIBD) (R25MD011712).
(Completed) NIH (R01), co-I (PI: Yutong Zhao)
- Title: Regulation of proteolysis by deubiquiting enzyme in lung inflammatory disease (R01HL131665).
NSF (EAGER), PI
- Title: A reinforced imputation framework for accurate gene expression recovery from single-cell RNA-seq data (NSF1945971).
NSF (IOS), co-PI (PI: Allison Miller)
- Title: Adapting perennial crops for climate change: Graft transmissible effects of rootstocks on grapevine shoots (NSF1546869).
PIIO 2021 Pelotonia Idea Grant, MPI (William Carson; Qin Ma; Gang Xin)
- Title: Targeting GPR84 to Overcome Macrophage Mediated Resistance to Immunotherapy for Breast Cancer.
PIIO 2021 Pelotonia Idea Grant, MPI (Catherine Chung; Walter Hanel; Qin Ma; Anna Vilgelm)
- Title: Integrating Biomimetic Tissue Engineering and Multi-Omics Systems Analysis to Overcome CTCL Drug Resistance.
BrightFocus Foundation, co-I (PI: Hongjun Fu)
- Title: Cerebral organoids to investigate cellular and neuronal network vulnerable in Alzheimer’s Disease and progressive supranuclear palsy.
OSUCCC (PIIO), co-I (PI: Haitao Wen)
- Title: Targeting immune inhibitory molecule SUSD2 to rejuvenate CD8+ T cell antitumor immunity.
(Completed) BMI pilot, PI
- Title: Identifying master transcription factors in adaptive immune systems using single-cell RNA/ATAC-seq data.
(Completed) BMI pilot, MPI (PI: Dongjun Chung)
- Title: A Computational Framework for Integrative Analysis of Single Cell TCR-seq and RNA-seq Data for the Immuno-Oncology Investigation of Sex Differences.
(Completed) Center for Clinical and Translational Science – Pilot, PI
- Title: A computational pipeline for functional profiling of human gut microbiome and their associations with human chronic diseases.
(Completed) Center for Clinical and Translational Science – Pilot (Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in Translational Science and Human Health), PI
- Title: Deep Transfer Learning of Drug Sensitivity by Integrating Bulk and Single-cell RNA-Seq data.
(Completed) Center for Clinical and Translational Science – Pilot (Foods for Health Seed Grant), co-I
- Title: Food Products for the Targeted Enrichment of Gut Microbes.