NIH-NIGMS (R01) (PI)
- Title: Construction of cell-specific gene co-regulation signatures based on single-cell transcriptomics analysis. (R01GM131399-01)
- Supplementary: Administrative Supplements Equipment (R01GM131399-03S1)
- One-time device purchase (2020)
NIH-NCI (U24) (MPI)
- Title: Participant Engagement and Cancer Genome Sequencing: Coordinating Center.
NIH (R25) (Co-I)
- Title: Training informaticians in big data (TIBD) (R25MD011712).
NIH (R01 R01HL131665) (co-I)
- Title: Regulation of proteolysis by deubiquiting enzyme in lung inflammatory disease.
National Natural Science Foundation of USA (NSF) (Co-PI)
- Title: Adapting perennial crops for climate change: Graft transmissible effects of rootstocks on grapevine shoots (NSF1546869).
Center for Clinical and Translational Science – Pilot (PI)
- Title: A computational pipeline for functional profiling of human gut microbiome and their associations with human chronic diseases
Center for Clinical and Translational Science – Pilot (Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in Translational Science and Human Health) (PI)
- Title: Deep Transfer Learning of Drug Sensitivity by Integrating Bulk and Single-cell RNA-Seq data
Center for Clinical and Translational Science – Pilot (Foods for Health Seed Grant) (Co-I)
- Title: Food Products for the Targeted Enrichment of Gut Microbes