NIH-NIGMS (R01), PI
- Title: Construction of cell-specific gene co-regulation signatures based on single-cell transcriptomics analysis. (R01GM131399-01)
- Supplementary: Administrative Supplements Equipment (R01GM131399-03S1).
- One-time device purchase (2020)
NIH-NCI (U24), MPI (PI: John Bridges)
- Title: Participant Engagement and Cancer Genome Sequencing: Coordinating Center. (U24CA252977)
NIH (U54), Co-lead PI of data core (OSU PI: Ana Mora, Mauricio Rojas)
NIH (R01), co-I (PI: Dana McTigue)
- Title: Identify mechanisms driving neurogenic NASH.
NIH (R01), co-I (PI: Jason Wester)
- Title: Development of neuronal subtypes and local circuits in the hippocampus.
NIH (R01), co-I (PI: Haitao Wen)
- Title: Targeting immune inhibitory molecule SUSD2 to reverse immunosuppression.
NIH (R01), co-I (PI: Xuefeng Liu)
- Title: Conditionally reprogrammed cell model for castration-resistant prostate cancer.
NIH (R01), co-I (PI: Zihai Li)
- Title: Targeting GRP94-TGF-beta pathway for cancer immunotherapy.
NIH (R25), co-I (PI: Rusty Gunser)
- Title: Training informaticians in big data (TIBD) (R25MD011712).
NIH (R01), co-I (PI: Yutong Zhao)
- Title: Regulation of proteolysis by deubiquiting enzyme in lung inflammatory disease (R01HL131665).
NSF (IIBR), PI
- Title: A reinforced imputation framework for accurate gene expression recovery from single-cell RNA-seq data (NSF1945971).
NSF (IOS), co-I (PI: Allison Miller)
- Title: Adapting perennial crops for climate change: Graft transmissible effects of rootstocks on grapevine shoots (NSF1546869).
BMI pilot, PI
- Title: Identifying master transcription factors in adaptive immune systems using single-cell RNA/ATAC-seq data.
- Title: A Computational Framework for Integrative Analysis of Single Cell TCR-seq and RNA-seq Data for the Immuno-Oncology Investigation of Sex Differences.
BrightFocus Foundation, co-I (PI: Hongjun Fu)
- Title: Cerebral organoids to investigate cellular and neuronal network vulnerable in Alzheimer’s Disease and progressive supranuclear palsy.
OSUCCC (PIIO), co-I (PI: Haitao Wen)
- Title: Targeting immune inhibitory molecule SUSD2 to rejuvenate CD8+ T cell antitumor immunity.
(Completed) Center for Clinical and Translational Science – Pilot, PI
- Title: A computational pipeline for functional profiling of human gut microbiome and their associations with human chronic diseases.
(Completed) Center for Clinical and Translational Science – Pilot (Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in Translational Science and Human Health), PI
- Title: Deep Transfer Learning of Drug Sensitivity by Integrating Bulk and Single-cell RNA-Seq data.
(Completed) Center for Clinical and Translational Science – Pilot (Foods for Health Seed Grant), co-I
- Title: Food Products for the Targeted Enrichment of Gut Microbes.