About Me

Hello! My name is Lucas Blanchong. I am from Wauseon, Ohio which is around 30 miles west of Toledo, Ohio. I went to Wauseon High School, graduated with a 4.0 GPA, and was valedictorian of my class. Throughout high school, I also took classes at the college level and graduated with an Associate of Applied Science in Computer Science Engineering Technology at the same time as I got my high school diploma. I currently am attending The Ohio State University majoring in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) striving to attain a Bachelor’s of Science in CSE. As of now, I am planning on specializing my CSE major in computer networking and would like to get a job after I graduate in that field.

I am not just involved with school at Ohio State, though. There are two main extra-curricular activities that I am involved in. One is events through my scholarship house. I was fortunate enough to earn the Chick Evans Scholarship for golf caddies which is a full tuition and housing scholarship. We have lots of different events through the house that keep me occupied. I also am a part of Cru which is a large Christian organization on campus. Through Cru, I have been fortunate enough to participate in many different service opportunities that have benefited the city of Columbus.