Monthly Reflection – October

October has been a wild ride so far for me. There have been big ups and downs however I do think that I have grown from this. One thing especially that I learned was that even if you fail at something, there are always more options, you are never left with all doors closed. Aside from this, I also learned a few things about myself. One, people care about me and my well-being, may that be friends or family, I am cared about. Secondly, I have learned that I need to learn how to effectively study. As of now, I am not doing incredible in my classes and I need to find a way to remedy that. Lastly, I learned that I need to take more care of myself if I am to prosper in this environment. I definitely have struggled with taking care of myself recently as school has been increasingly stressful, however, the finish line is near and I need to persevere. I don’t believe there has been much that I have achieved, but I did schedule some appointments for myself today that I have been procrastinating on, so that’s good. I guess I also am still persevering which is definitely an achievement.